Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ready, Set, Go...

Not our best photo.. but a great memory. Dinner at Pastis, NYC, 2003!

I talk to Shanon everyday.  Am I lucky or what? One of my best friend lives 530 miles away from me, and I feel like she lives next door. Good or bad, funny or sad, for 10 years, Shannon has been there for me.  And I hope I've been there for her.  Shannon has been an inspiration in my life, and has made me appreciate things I never would have given thought to enjoy. She makes me want to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, and most of all friend!

So, a few weeks ago, after several conversations about blogs we were enjoying reading, Shannon said, "we should do a blog.. I mean, we've always got something to share with one another." And she's right! I fell in love with the idea of a formal place to not only document my life and interests, but to share it with my friend. On my own, I would never do this. Call it laziness, insecurity, whatever... But here we are doing this ..simply for fun.

So, I apologize to Shannon for spending the last few weeks stressing about things like creating the right mast head, making sure it understandable and purposeful, or that what I would say on this thing will be "blog worthy". I realize that all that doesn't matter and will change. The excitement is in pressing ENTER and saying Go! So off we go Shannon! I can't wait to see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment