Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My favorite everything

My favorites are constantly evolving but I think it's fun to compile a list. Don't give me credit for this - I totally swiped it from House Beautiful. I re-read HB like most girls re-watch Sex and the City. I adore this magazine.

Lamp - Simon Pearce (I own) and Jonathan Adler (I want)
Alarm Clock - Sony Dream Machine (thinking of upgrading or just using my phone)
Everyday dishes - Apilco
All purpose glass - Bormioli Luna Rocks
Sheets - Barbara Barry (but I'm dying to get Pratesi)
Toothpaste - Original Creste
Vacuum - Miele
Color - Totally Tulip by Sally Fretwell
Comfort Food - Anything at Comfort (best southern food in Richmond)
Picture Frame - Pottery Barn Modern Silver-Plated
Pen - Sharpie Retractable

Another favorite of mine is Plum Sykes. I've enjoyed her books but I really like the articles that she writes for Vogue. They're always witty and insightful. Tory Burch featured her on her Mother's Day Issue blog post. Enjoy! -Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment