Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mother Daughter Shoe Purchase

While on a trip to the beautiful mountains of North Carolina this past weekend, my family and I decided to take a day trip to the town of Highlands to shop and get ice cream. As we were walking around, I came to a dead stop in front of a hiking store when I spotted these beauties in the window.


 I knew about the wonderful work TOMS does by donating a pair of shoes to a child in need with every purchase, but never really thought the shoes were me. Until now... I love these red and white stripped wedges. OMG so fun!!!   And they have them in black too, which for me, would totally be appropriate for work.
 


 Unfortunately, they were sold out of my size (in every color I might add). So, I'm now on a quest to find these shoes in Atlanta. Nordstroms seems to be the place to go, but I've also seen them listed as being retailed at Whole Foods and Abbadabbas. Obviously this will be my weekend project.

But, the best part is.... they have them for my little birdie too.


How amazingly cute are these shoes.  I cannot wait to buy these for her (unfortunately, the store in NC was sold out of her size too.)- Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment